The original Lasagna alla Bolognese
Lasagna alla Bolognese is a classic dish of the Italian cuisine, that perhaps most represents a family Sunday lunch.
A rich dish, with a rustic and true flavor, which everyone loves and gives happiness to adults and children.
The original Lasagna alla Bolognese recipe has passed from generation to generation, from grandma to grandchildren.
The original Lasagna alla Bolognese it is a particular dish from Emilia Romagna gastronomy.
Thanks to all the Italians who emigrated abroad many years ago, today Lasagna alla Bolognese is one of the symbols of Italian cuisine in the world, thanks to his goodness.
From the union of these four ingredients comes one of the most famous and loved dishes of Italian cuisine.
To prepare this recipe:
I advise to use homemade fresh egg lasagna sheets, otherwise, you can use a good brand of dried lasagna sheets from your store.
Lasagna alla Bolognese
- 600 gr Bolognese Sauce ( Ragu' )
- 400 gr Fresh eggs Lasagna sheet
- 500 gr Bechamel Sauce
- 150 gr Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare the Bolognese Sauce ( see the recipe ); It can be prepared one day before then when you need, just heat it up
- Meanwhile, prepare the Fresh Eggs Lasagne sheets (see the recipe) Or use the dried lasagna sheets from your store.
- In a large pan, able to contain the length of the dough, boil the water adding salt and a little of oil
- Cook the sheets one minute per side, then drain and lay them to dry on a clean cloth.
- Prepare the Bechamel Sauce ( see the recipe).
- Now add a bit of béchamel into a roasting dish and then start to assemble the lasagna.
- Add a layer of pasta, one of béchamel sauce, one of Bolognese sauce and a handful of Parmesan cheese.
- Continue to assemble the lasagna until all the ingredients finish ( should get five layers ), ending with the Parmesan cheese
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees in a static oven, 180 degrees in a convection oven, for about 30 minutes
- Once baked, leave the lasagna at least 10 - 15 minutes to cool before serving.